After nearly two weeks of spending the Christmas vacation (plus the New Year's celebration) almost away from the computer, I'm back to say...
|In case you didn't get what the zero is, it's a rolled mattress.|
Now, what are the things that I want to do this 2013?
- Come up with more interesting aesthetics and ideas for functional furniture design.
- Continue to improve my craft in AutoCAD (Also known as the use of sunlight for the lighting haha!).
- Grow more my design portfolio.
- Design the blog header!
- Try out the art of stenciling (Applying it on the abaca bag I brought from my hometown is the top priority).
- Illustrate. Illustrate. Illustrate.
- Take the AutoCAD certification.
- Fill out the About section but I still need a good photo of myself.
- Of course, do more photowalking.
- Inspire my friends and other people too.
- Give and help more.
- Travel! Travel! Travel!
And there is one thing that I'm seriously looking forward to happen this year - turn a few of my designs into real ones. I'm now looking for an excellent carpenter that will help me do this. Though I really wanted to take a course in basic carpentry, I'm not sure if my time will allow it (Yes, I'm a slave to household chores at times). I'll let you know if I get to do it. Anyway, I'm lucky enough to have my mom help me on the search as she has a very wide network of friends back home. My hopes are HIGH for this year!