Thursday, April 17, 2014

Okay I Am Back. With More Passion.

Yes, I'm trying to blog again after not touching this space for a very long time (Alas! Didn't even welcome 2014 with a post). So logically and unfortunately, I have a huge backlog on my design ideas but I will try my best to catch up and put them here. Aside from that, I'm back to share also more of my passion for illustrating.



I remember that one of the things I would want to do in 2013 is to illustrate more. Guess what? I've only given it a proper thought this year. It started with getting a Faber-Castell 48-piece watercolor pencil set from a Christmas exchange gift event in the office and looking at a James Dean portrait.


Then a view of the Sydney Opera House on a late afternoon.


Later, I decided to put them in a series called CoPenDrawings (short for colored pencil drawings). They are found, together with their draft stage/work-in-progress posts, mainly in my Instagram account.




I will be doing some explanations on these latest illustrations I made on the next entries. So expect to see illustration-related posts here. Hopefully, I'll be able to pull all the might in doing this (and doing furniture concepts as well) and balance things out as I bring myself to blogging again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment