Saturday, November 10, 2012

Holiday Photowalking.

October 28 to November 4. It was a long break from work.

AND IT WAS VERY NICE!

I visited my hometown, the city of Naga in the province of Camarines Sur, to spend the Halloween holidays. On November 1 and 2, my family and I paid a visit to my mother's hometown, Bulan, Sorsogon. They say Sorsogon is the Switzerland of the Orient. It's got many mountain ranges that I would always look forward to seeing them whenever I get the chance to go to Bulan. In those two days, I did some pleasant photowalking.


On day 1, my relatives and I dropped by a locally known place of recreation called Sabang Beach Resort. I was really craving for the halo-halo that is sold by a restaurant whose owner knows some of my family. But we had to wait for the others to come so for the meantime, my nephews and I decided to take a walk on the shoreline. We brought our cameras, a GEX 500 from my nephew Ralph, and my own mobile phone, a Nokia E5. Though the beach is very ordinary, I took the time to capture different scenes as much as possible.

On day 2, we went to a friend of my mom and another relative, both living uptown. I just had my Nokia phone and we were coming back to Naga City later that day.

I arranged the photos by size so it's a mix of the scenes by the sea and uptown.



This one's my favorite. Glorious is not even enough to describe this.

I look forward to another amazing photo walk. And where would that be? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment